Smartphone speakers have come a long way. Unfortunately, they are still not good enough for a social gathering. Thankfully, there exist many solutions, one of which being the iClever Wireless Bluetooth Speaker.
What’s In the Box?
Inside the box we get the following items:
- Bluetooth Speaker
- USB Charging Cable
- Audio Jack
This is all you need for the speaker to work perfectly. Let’s look at some of the features!
The Bluetooth Speaker has quite a few nice features:
- IP65 Rating – Dust proof, water splash proof. This will keep the speaker working in the rain, in the dirt, and while being tossed around inside and outside.
- Bluetooth/Audio Jack Input – Allows multiple ways to deliver sound.
- Function Buttons – Power, Pause/Play/Phonecall, Volume Up/Next, Volume Down/Previous
- Wrist Strap – Can be opened to loop on something like a bicycle or backpack.
- Shock resistant – Toss this thing around, it will still work just fine!
- Camera/Tripod Screw Mount – Mount this to many different devices!
This device performed perfectly! The sound quality was great, the buttons were responsive, and the button-controls worked well via Bluetooth. The connection process was also very easy to set up.
I used this in the shower to test the music, and it got wet. It works just fine now. I also threw it up in the air about 20 feet and let it fall on the ground. No performance issues at all!