- Crashed Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Crashed Flash Drive Data Recovery
- Recovery of Damaged and Corrupted Files on Working Devices
- Data Extraction from Broken/Old Machines
- Un-Deleting of Files
- For best results, DO NOT attempt to operate the device on your own. Every time a device is booted up or used in any way, data is at risk for being further damaged. Less use of the device gives a better chance of success.
Password Recovery (Windows Devices):
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Must be able to show ownership of machine
Data recovery is a very delicate process. There are different approaches to the service. Diagnosis fees are $10 per device.
Hourly rate for data recovery is $75 per hour.
Hourly rate for password recovery is $45 per hour.
- Removal of Viruses and Malware, includes Installation of Antivirus Tools
- Clean Slate – Reformatting your device back to the first day you bought it
- Removing Dust and Re-organizing Wires
- Laptop Repair – Keyboard, Screen, Motherboard, Hard Drive
- Build-A-PC – Custom Built PC for Your Needs and Budget
- For all additional inquiries, please use the contact form