I wanted to share a very quick solution for getting an international version of an Android phone to connect to LTE. It took me some time to research, so I hope this saves you some time.
- Open your phone dialer and type *#*#4636#*#*
- You will be brought to the the Testing section of your phone
- Press Phone Information
- Press the 3 dots at the upper right of the phone
- Tap on Select Radio Band
- Choose United States (or Automatic if you wish for that to be put into place)
- Your phone should now connect to LTE
I experienced this problem with buying a Pixel XL International Edition on Amazon.
Did this help? If so, consider leaving me a tip in Cryptocurrency: