If you are a manufacturer, merchant, or marketer for products or tech services, you can request a tech-review of your product that will be featured on on my website. I will also provide a review for any mainstream website that sells your product, such as Amazon.
My reviews provide in depth analysis on usability, build quality, support, and reliability of your products.
I review the following types of products:
- Gadgets such as, but not limited to, external batteries, headphones, speakers, networking devices, vehicle accessories, cases, computers, computer components such as hard drives, graphics adapters, and peripherals.
- Outdoor materials such as traveling bags, climbing material, hammocks, utility rope, etc.
- Anything else that could be reviewed
How to Get a Product Reviewed
You must agree to the following:
- You will ship a product to me at your expense, I will not purchase any products from you, nor will I pay for shipping.
- Products will be reviewed honestly. I will not give you a perfect rating in exchange for free items. I have a reputation to uphold, and will not deceive visitors to my website.
- I am not a merchant, nor am I interested in selling your products. If this is your intention, please do not inquire about my services.
Contact me via email@example.com for product reviews. If you try to advertise as a merchant or add me to a mailing list, you will be ignored and I will report the email as spam.
Product reviews are done on a “first come first serve” basis. Please expect 1-2 weeks for me to test, photograph, record video, edit, and write a review.
Reviews are created in the following ways:
- Brianfediuk.com blog post (see below for examples)
- Youtube video review in 4k Resolution
- Amazon Review (if applicable) with photos and a 50+ word review
- Any other site that does not require a membership fee